The globalization of business, along with increased connectivity and rapidly growing markets in emerging economies, has led to unprecedented business opportunities and challenges for corporations, governments and other organizations.
The School of Business Administration, strategically located at one of the world’s major crossroads for connecting to the Americas, is uniquely positioned to bring together students from many nations and prepare them for this new world by connecting them to different cultures and economies – especially the fast-growing markets of Latin America.
Our global perspective is supported by such programs, initiatives and unique strengths as:
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- Global Business Studies Major
- Study Abroad
- International Undergraduate Immersion Courses
- International Hyperion Council Social Entrepreneurship Trips
- International MBA Immersion Courses
- Global Executive MBA program taught entirely in Spanish, for executives in Latin America
- The Miami Executive MBA for the Americas program, for executives engaged in the Americas
- Spanish-language management certificate programs, for executives in Latin America
- Latin American Health Care Compliance Certificate Program
- International faculty representing 38 countries and including the world’s No. 1 international business scholar