Management Science deals with the applications of statistical techniques towards business related issues and utilization of the techniques of operations research in dealing with scheduling and optimization. The Management Science Department has much to offer in both research and education.Our mission is to:
- Attract the "best and brightest" to our program.
- Staff the management science courses with talented, dedicated faculty.
- Provide curricula that give students the concepts, knowledge, and skills necessary to be successful in the profession of management science and research.
- Create a real-world connection for students through classroom materials and the use of guest lecturers
- Provide an excellent and appropriate management science foundation for non-management science graduates.
- To provide the community with fully qualified graduates capable of tackling the most challenging positions.
- To assist students in obtaining positions in the field of management science.