South Florida Real Estate: Boom & Bust - Reflections on the Past and Realistic Perspectives on the Future
South Florida Real Estate: Boom & Bust - Reflections on the Past and Realistic Perspectives on the Future began with three opening presentations on the state of the real estate market. The presentations were followed by a panel discussion. Topics covered included the current state and future outlook of the commercial and residential sectors, the impact of the weak dollar, international challenges and opportunities, the need to adapt to changing market conditions, and the importance of diversification, among other topics.
Click below to read transcript excerpts.
- Scott Sime, Managing Director, CB Richard Ellis
- Andrew Heuson, Professor of Finance, School of Business, University of Miami
- Charles Bohl, Director, Masters in Real Estate Development and Urbanism, School of Architecture, University of Miami
- Matthew Allen, Executive Vice President and COO, The Related Group
- John Dellagloria, General Counsel, Community Development Agency, City of Palm Bay, Fla.
- Matthew Greer, CEO, Carlisle Development Group
- Manuel Lasaga, President and Co-founder, Strategic Information Analysis Inc.
- Rafael “Ralph” Sanchez, President, Ponce Circle Developers LLC
- Julian Perez, Senior Program Manager and Urban Planner
- Matthew Shore, Director of Acquisitions, DRA Advisors
- Richard Swerdlow, Founder and CEO, Condo.com