Assignment of Non-Competition Covenants, 17 UM Law Review 196 (1962).
Duty of a Liability Insurer to Settle within Policy Limits, 17 UM Law Review 557 (1963).
Joint Adventures – Sharing of Losses, 18 UM Law Review 429 (1963).
Florida Expands Intoxication Liability to Employer Social Hosts, Florida Bar Quarterly, (Jan. 1995, Vol. VII, No.2).
Unhappy Hour: Signals are Mixed on Employer Liability for Injuries Caused by Drunk Drivers, ABA Journal, (May 1995, p.56).
To Foresee or Not to Foresee? Problems in Enforcing Pre-Existing Duty Promises, Florida Bar Quarterly, (Dec. 1996, Vol. IX, No.2).
Equalizing the Competition: Covenants that Restrain Trade are Enforceable when Reasonable, ABA Journal, (April 1997, p.80).
Reasonable contracts in Restraint of Trade are Enforceable, Business Strategies Bulletin, (CCH May 1997).
Poor Prognosis: Medical Releases may not have long to live as Malpractice Shields, ABA Journal (August 1997, p.74).
Debt Settlement: Discord and Dissatisfaction for Creditors, Business Strategies Bulletin, (CCH April 1998).
Unloading Debts: Reduced Amount Payments can leave Creditors High and Dry, ABA Journal (Jan. 1999, p.83).
Newspaper Column: “Ask Doctor Law”, appears weekly in the Business Monday section of The Miami Herald.
The Business Law Survival Guide (2003); 3rd. Edition 2011
BSL 212 official Study Guide
Managing the Legal Factor – BSL 485 Special Course Supplement (2004); 4th Edition 2010
Preventative Law for Business Professionals (2005).BSL 485 Text
Teaching and Professional Experience
- Lecturer in Business Law, University of Miami, 1991 – Present
- Patton and Kanner Law firm, 1964 – 1987
- Walton, Lantaff, Schroeder and Carson Law firm, Of counsel, 1987 - 1998
- Sacher, Martini and Sacher Law firm, Of counsel, 1998 - Present
- Trial Lawyer and Office Practitioner in all areas of Business, Corporate and Commercial law, as well as Entrepreneurial Ventures
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami, 1967
- LL.B, University of Miami Law School, 1964
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Florida, 1961