- Organizational Behavior
- Emotion in the workplace
Cropanzano, R., Dasborough, M.T., & Weiss, H. (2017). Affective events and the development of leader-member exchange. (Note: the first 2 authors contributed equally to this manuscript and are presented in alphabetical order). Accepted at Academy of Management Review.
Dasborough, M. T., & Harvey, P. (2016). Schadenfreude: The (not so) secret joy of another’s misfortune. Accepted at Journal of Business Ethics.
Qu, Y., Dasborough, M.T., & Todorova, G. (2015). Which mindfulness measures to choose to use? Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice. 8(04), 710-723.
Dasborough, M. T., Lamb, P., & Suseno, Y. (2015). Understanding emotions in higher education change management. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 28(4), 579-590.
Cropanzano, R., & Dasborough, M.T. (2015). Dynamic models of well-being: Implications for individual personality and affective climates. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 24 (6), 844-847.
Harvey, P., & Dasborough, M. T. (2015). Entitled to solutions: The need for research on workplace entitlement. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 36(3), 460-465.
Tse, H. M., Ashkanasy, N. M., & Dasborough, M.T. (2012). Relative leader-member exchange, negative affectivity and social identification: A moderated-mediation examination. The Leadership Quarterly, 23, 354-366.
Teaching and Professional Experience
- Assistant Professor in Management, Oklahoma State University
- Lecturer, University of Queensland
- Tutor, University of Queensland
- Tutor, University of Western Australia
- Co-Editor, Journal of Organizational Behavior - Annual Review
- Editorial Board, Group and Organization Management, 2010 – current
- Editorial Board, The Leadership Quarterly, 2006 – current
- Editorial Board, Journal of Organizational Behavior, 2006 – current
- Editorial Board, Journal of Management, 2005 – 2008
- Ph.D., University of Queensland, Australia (AACSB and EQUIS accredited)., 2005
- B.Comm, 1st Class Honors, University of Western Australia, Australia, 2000