The Business ForUM, presented by the School's Department of Accounting, brings together high profile business leaders, technical experts and leaders in public accounting and private industry to share their perspectives on relevant issues impacting businesses today.
Reconnect and network with business colleagues along with accounting alumni, faculty and friends.
A&A CPE credit will also be awarded.
Who Should Attend?
The Business ForUM is designed to address business issues across various industries and should be of interest to:
- C-Suite Business Executives
- Controller and Internal Accounting Professionals
- Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Fraud Examiners
- Business Consultants
- Academic Faculty
- Hear thought leaders discuss current issues and trends affecting businesses today
- Exchange ideas with other professionals across industries
- Network with business leaders and subject matter experts
- Reconnect with fellow University of Miami School of Business Administration accounting alumni
- Support the Department of Accounting
- Earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits including A&A
Sponsorship opportunities are available.