Alumni Elective Course Offerings
Meet Ever-Changing Challenges with Lifelong Learning
MBA alumni of the University of Miami School of Business have a unique opportunity to continue their professional development by returning to campus to take additional MBA-level courses at a special alumni rate.
The School offers a wide range of elective courses taught on Saturdays and occasional Fridays each year from April through June and July through September. Alumni may be able to complete electives based on availability of courses and compliance with Graduate School six year degree completion policy. The list of offered electives is based on demand by a student vote of a subset of those listed on the website. Additional electives may be added based on significant interested supported by student surveys.
- Two-credit elective courses are offered at special alumni price of $2,000 per course.
- Courses are offered Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Occasional Fridays from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. will be required for exams.
- Courses will appear on transcripts and credits will be awarded.
- Alumni must meet prerequisite requirements to enroll in elective courses.
- Alumni may complete up to six elective courses through this program.
How to Apply
Graduate Business Programs reserves the right to change any provision or requirement of this elective program offering at any time with or without notice. It is the applicant’s individual responsibility to have knowledge of and be in compliance with all requirements. This information is believed to be accurate at the time of online publication.