| 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
REGISTRATION, NETWORKING, BREAKFAST AND EXHIBITS
| 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
KEYNOTE PANEL: A CONVERSATION ON THE ELECTION AND GLOBAL
HEALTH CARE ISSUES
- Ashish Jha, M.D., K.T. Li Professor of International Health, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and Director, Harvard Global Health Institute
- Julio Frenk, M.D., President, University of Miami
| 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
ELECTION IMPACT ON HEALTH CARE SECTORS
- Joseph Fifer, President and CEO, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Halee Fischer-Wright, M.D., President and CEO, Medical Group Management Association
- James L. Madara, M.D., Executive Vice President and CEO, American Medical Association
- Richard Pollack, President and CEO, American Hospital Association
- Marilyn Tavenner, President and CEO, America's Health Insurance Plans
- Patrick J. Geraghty, CEO, GuideWell Mutual Holding Corporation (moderator)
| 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
| 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
HEALTH CARE POLICIES UNDER THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION
- Stephanie Carlton, Engagement Manager/Expert, McKinsey & Company and Former Health Policy Advisor to Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush
- Steven T. Parente, Minnesota Insurance Industry Chair, Health Finance, Carlson School of Management, Associate Dean, MBA Programs and Director, Medical Industry Leadership Institute, University of Minnesota, and Former Health Policy Advisor to Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.)
| 12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
ELECTION IMPACT ON SOUTH FLORIDA HEALTH CARE SECTORS
- Orlando L. Alvarez, Jr., Chief Strategy Officer, Cleveland Clinic Florida
- N. Narendra Kini, M.D., CEO, Miami Children's Health System
- Carlos A. Migoya, President and CEO, Jackson Health System
- Steven Altschuler, Sr., M.D., Senior Vice President for Health Affairs, University of Miami, and CEO, UHealth - the University of Miami Health System (moderator)
| 1:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
NETWORKING LUNCH with EXHIBITORS
| 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
ELECTION IMPACT ON THE BUSINESS OF HEALTH CARE
- Karthic Jayaraman, Managing Director, The Carlyle Group
- Brian Kinkead, Vice Chairman, Global Healthcare Group, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Jacques Mulder, EY Global Health Sector Leader
- Richard Clarke, Former President and CEO, Healthcare Financial Managment Association and Current Chair, CHRISTUS Health (moderator)
| 3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
A CONVERSATION WITH SECRETARIES OF HEALTH AND HUMAN
- Kathleen Sebelius, Former U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Donna E. Shalala, Former U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services and Former President, University of Miami
| 4:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.