Apply for a Scholarship to Attend the Global Business Forum at No Cost!
Scheduled keynote speakers include:
* Michael L. Ducker, President, International, FedEx Express
* Muhtar Kent, President & CEO, The Coca-Cola Co.
* Frances Aldrich Sevilla-Sacasa, President, U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
* Arun Sarin, Former CEO, Vodafone Group
* Donna E. Shalala, President, University of Miami
* Jim Skinner, Vice Chairman & CEO, McDonald's Corp.
* Jack Welch, Former CEO, General Electric Co.
In addition to the keynote sessions, there will be panel sessions hosted by the School of Business, School of Architecture, School of Communication, School of Law, Miller School of Medicine, Frost School of Music, and Graduate School. These sessions, which will also feature prominent business and other thought leaders, will focus on how our increasingly connected world impacts such areas as healthcare, biotechnology, customer interaction, sustainability, and intellectual property.
To qualify for a Global Business Forum scholarship you must be registered for the spring 2009 semester. To apply , please complete an application and prepare a 200-word essay describing how you would benefit by attending the Forum. Both must be returned by Dec. 1, 2008. To learn more about the Forum visit www.bus.miami.edu/gbf.