REGISTER TODAY: University of Miami Global Business Forum: "Harnessing the Power of the Connected World," Hosted by the School of Business Administration
November 26, 2008
On January 15 and 16, 2009, the University of Miami will host its inaugural Global Business Forum. Don't miss this unique opportunity to hear from prominent thought leaders and share ideas with hundreds of other professionals representing organizations from around the world.
Entitled "Harnessing the Power of the Connected World," the UM Global Business Forum will present an unparalleled opportunity for two days of knowledge sharing in one of the world's most dynamic business environments.
Scheduled keynote speakers include:
- Michael L. Ducker, President, International, FedEx Express
- Muhtar Kent, President & CEO, The Coca-Cola Co.
- Frances Aldrich Sevilla-Sacasa, Former President, U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- Arun Sarin, Former CEO, Vodafone Group
- Donna E. Shalala, President, University of Miami
- Jim Skinner, Vice Chairman & CEO, McDonald's Corp.
- Jack Welch, Former CEO, General Electric Co.
In addition to the keynote sessions, there will be panel sessions hosted by the University's School of Business Administration, School of Architecture, School of Communication, School of Law, Miller School of Medicine, Frost School of Music, and Graduate School. These sessions, which will also feature prominent business and other thought leaders, will focus on how our increasingly connected world impacts such areas as healthcare, biotechnology, customer interaction, sustainability, and intellectual property.
To learn more and to reserve your seat, visit www.bus.miami.edu/gbf.