Enjoy a One-Night Extravaganza Aboard the World's Newest and Largest Cruise Ship and Support the School of Business
September 28, 2010
Support the University of Miami School of Business Administration by submitting your bid to set sail on Royal Caribbean’s new Allure of the Seas® during its Naming Ceremony and One-Night Charity Extravaganza. The top five bidders in this special online auction will enjoy VIP guest status (for two) on this action-packed, one-night sailing aboard the Allure Sunday, Nov. 28, 2010. The ship will leave from Ft. Lauderdale. This exclusive first look opportunity includes:
- An elaborate Naming Ceremony in the maritime tradition – witness the breaking of the champagne bottle as Allure of the Seas® is named by her Godmother
- A Naming Ceremony Dinner specially prepared in honor of the occasion and served in the Dining Room
- A first look at the results of Royal Caribbean’s amazing new partnerships. Engage with Dreamworks Animation’s most beloved characters in the AquaTheater show, ice show, parades, and other appearances.
- Shop the first flagship GUESS store at sea, and the new Britto store at sea, featuring the works of modern pop artist Romero Britto
- The opportunity to explore Allure’s 16 decks and signature favorites such as Boardwalk, Central Park, Casino Royale, and Royal Promenade before she’s unveiled to the world
- Double occupancy oceanview balcony stateroom accommodations
The minimum bid for this one-night charity extravaganza is $1,500. Bids will be accepted through Wednesday, Oct. 13 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
Proceeds from the winning bids go directly to the School of Business. Visit the auction site to place your bids. Please contact Jennifer Quintana at 305-284-1675 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.