Why Recruit at UM?
Background information about the University of Miami and the School of Business Administration:
- Private, independent university
- 15,000+ students from more than 100 countries
- Business students from more than 30 countries
- More than 800 graduate business students
- One of the largest Executive MBA programs in the U.S.
Leadership and Maturity
- The average age of our full-time student population is 25, averaging two years of relevant work experience. The average age of our Executive MBA students is 34.
- Leadership training and coaching is an integral part of the curriculum, with Strategic Management as a required course.
- The Mentor Program, among the largest in the Southeast, teams students with community business leaders, enabling practical leadership preparation.
- Approximately 20% of our students have founded a business or practice prior to joining the University of Miami.
- Academic leadership is reflected in an average GMAT score of 628.
Full-Time MBA Program
- Male 72%
- Female 36%
- United States 63%
- International 37%
- Business 55%
- Arts & Sciences: 35%
- Engineering : 10%
Average GPA: 3.21
A Strong Curriculum
The Masters programs at the University of Miami School of Business Administration provide a strong curriculum to prepare students for business on a global level. The specific programs offered are as follows:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science in Taxation
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Master of Science in Operations Research/Applied Statistics
- Master of Business Administration for Executives and Managers
National Academic Recognition: University of Miami School of Business is among only 14 schools in the U.S. cited by both the Journal of Finance and the American Marketing Association to be in the top 25 in influence and research productivity.
Concentrations are available within the major departments:
- Computer Information Systems
- International Business
- Management Science
Certificate programs are available in:
- Specialization in Investments
- General Business
- Lean/Six Sigma Management